Meet the Editors
For interviews and other press-related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. His unique take on investing – focusing on predictable “Prime Periods” for companies in various industries, including energy, tech and consumer staples – has led to countless outsized gains. (These include the largest return in Club history, a whopping 2,733% on Columbia Sportswear.) Matthew cut his teeth in the industry as a writer for the energy trade publications Natural Gas Week, Gas Market Reconnaissance and Oil Daily. He also dug into exports and international trade finance for Business Credit magazine.
Today, Matthew is the Editor of Oxford Resource Explorer, Prime System Trader and The VIPER Alert. He is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- The Commodity of the 21st Century Continues Racing to All-Time Highs
- What the DUCs Can Tell Us About Crude’s Comeback
- Autonomous Vehicles: What No One Is Talking About [Part II]
- Winners and Losers From America’s Oldest Trade War
- Autonomous Vehicles: What No One Is Talking About [Part I]
Energy & Infrastructure Strategist
David is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is Editor of Advanced Energy Strategist and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own micro-grid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- Faster Than You Expected: Tesla Solar Roof Tiles Go on Sale
- Sustained Growth in Renewables Shows the Future Is Now
- Why Southern Company’s Dirty Secret Is Shared by the Whole Industry
- The Upside of Australia’s Surprising Decision to Restrict LNG Exports
- Invest in a Sector Outpacing the U.S. Economy 12 Times Over