Meet the Editors
For interviews and other press-related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. His unique take on investing – focusing on predictable “Prime Periods” for companies in various industries, including energy, tech and consumer staples – has led to countless outsized gains. (These include the largest return in Club history, a whopping 2,733% on Columbia Sportswear.) Matthew cut his teeth in the industry as a writer for the energy trade publications Natural Gas Week, Gas Market Reconnaissance and Oil Daily. He also dug into exports and international trade finance for Business Credit magazine.
Today, Matthew is the Editor of Oxford Resource Explorer, Prime System Trader and The VIPER Alert. He is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- As E-Commerce Booms, Canadian Cannabis Producers Look to Stay on Top of the Trend
- Crude Spring-Loaded for Takeoff: 19% Year-Over-Year Growth Not Out of the Question
- The Biggest Boom Since E-Commerce: Global Cannabis Industry to Grow 1,299% by 2030
- Silicon Valley’s Biggest Risk Is This Industry’s Gain… for Now
- Is Crude’s Crash for Real?
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is Editor of Advanced Energy Strategist and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- Despite Trump’s Coal Push, American Businesses Stick to Renewables
- How Are We Going to Fix Up the Homestead?
- It’s a Free Market Economy… Except When Buying a Car
- More Coal Plants Slated to Close This Year
- Wind Will Power the World: 600% Growth by 2030
Eric J. Fry is an international finance expert and former hedge fund manager with 30 years of investment experience. He’s The Oxford Club’s Macro Strategist and resident expert on global investment trends.
As the Editor of Fry’s Pinnacle Portfolio, Eric tracks the biggest macroeconomic events and geopolitical events unfolding around the globe. He pinpoints stocks and sectors on the cusp of explosive movements using his proprietary trading system called “Pinnacle.” Eric is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- Repeat Performance in Brazil? When a Booming Currency Compounds Big-Time Stock Gains
- “The Most Dangerous Constituency… Is the One Closest to You”: Part 3 With Rick Rule
- Gold, Crypto and Surging Demand for Metals: Part 2 With Rick Rule
- “Not My First Rodeo”: Rick Rule Has Urgent Advice for Surviving (and Thriving) in a Sell-Off
- Thoughtful Reflection Leads to Successful Investing