Meet the Editors
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Oxford Resource Explorer, Prime System Trader and The VIPER Alert. He is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
His unique take on investing – focusing on predictable “Prime Periods” for companies in various industries, including energy, tech and consumer staples – has led to countless outsized gains.
Matthew cut his teeth in the industry as a writer for the energy trade publications Natural Gas Week, Gas Market Reconnaissance and Oil Daily. He also dug into exports and international trade finance for Business Credit magazine.
- What Happens When Marijuana and Cryptocurrency Collide?
- Investing Beyond the Bong: The Latest Trends in the Marijuana Market
- Your Pot Stock ETF Primer
- This Sector Just Crashed the Market… Is It an Opportunity?
- A Colorful Sector Undone by an Attack on Individuality
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Advanced Energy Strategist, and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- Natural Gas and Renewable Energy Continue to Displace Coal
- Oil Majors Worried About Drop in Crude Demand Due to EVs
- Flaring of Unused Natural Gas Is a Major Mistake
- How the Switch to EVs Is Causing Problems for Carmakers
- Nuclear Power Under Pressure From Renewable Energy
Eric J. Fry is the Macro Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Fry’s Pinnacle Portfolio, and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As our resident expert on global investment trends, Eric tracks the biggest macroeconomic events and geopolitical events unfolding around the globe.
He is an international finance expert and former hedge fund manager with more than 30 years of investment experience.
- California Sends a “Buy” Signal on the Solar Sector
- The Downside of “Up” for Commodities
- Sell in May and Go Away? Not Always…
- Rising Inflation Rates Could Boost Metals Markets
- Is It Time for a Melt-Up in the Uranium Sector?