Meet the Editors
For interviews and other press-related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. His unique take on investing – focusing on predictable “Prime Periods” for companies in various industries, including energy, tech and consumer staples – has led to countless outsized gains. (These include the largest return in Club history, a whopping 2,733% on Columbia Sportswear.) Matthew cut his teeth in the industry as a writer for the energy trade publications Natural Gas Week, Gas Market Reconnaissance and Oil Daily. He also dug into exports and international trade finance for Business Credit magazine.
Today, Matthew is the Editor of Oxford Resource Explorer, Prime System Trader and The VIPER Alert. He is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- 4IR Technology: You’re Probably Too Old to Understand
- The New Religion Driving This Market to Record Highs
- Is There a Case for $100 Oil in 2018?
- Can This Resource Save America From a Deadly Epidemic?
- Bitcoin’s Jaw-Dropping Impact on Your Energy Portfolio
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is Editor of Advanced Energy Strategist and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- The Technology That’s Disrupting the Energy Grid as We Know It, Part 2
- The Technology That’s Disrupting the Energy Grid as We Know It
- Peak Demand in Three Years: How “2D” Is Disrupting the Oil Refining Sector
- Economics 101: Trump’s Futile Fight to Save Coal
- Big Oil’s Dire EV Problem
Eric J. Fry is an international finance expert and former hedge fund manager with 30 years of investment experience. He’s The Oxford Club’s Macro Strategist and resident expert on global investment trends.
As the Editor of Fry’s Pinnacle Portfolio, Eric tracks the biggest macroeconomic events and geopolitical events unfolding around the globe. He pinpoints stocks and sectors on the cusp of explosive movements using his proprietary trading system called “Pinnacle.” Eric is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- Assessing Four Tactics to Hedge Against a Market Correction
- Still On Sale: Thanksgiving Commodities
- Gold and Biotech: How Similar Are They? And Which to Buy Now?
- The Magic of “Forever Investing”
- Solar Energy Gets Cheaper… Will Companies Finally See Profits?