Meet the Editors
For interviews and other press-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. His unique take on investing – focusing on predictable “Prime Periods” for companies in various industries, including energy, tech and consumer staples – has led to countless outsized gains. (These include the largest return in Club history, a whopping 2,733% on Columbia Sportswear.) Matthew cut his teeth in the industry as a writer for the energy trade publications Natural Gas Week, Gas Market Reconnaissance and Oil Daily. He also dug into exports and international trade finance for Business Credit magazine.
Today, Matthew is the Editor of Oxford Resource Explorer, Prime System Trader and The VIPER Alert. He is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- Think Twice Before Investing in “Winter’s Hot Commodity”
- A Perfect Storm: Behind Crude’s Historic Month
- Will Political Meddling Cut Aluminum’s Staggering Performance Short?
- Panic in Bitcoin? That’s a Buy Signal
- Cashing In on Weed Stocks: Know What to Buy
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is Editor of Advanced Energy Strategist and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- Can Tesla Fix Puerto Rico’s Power Grid?
- 100% Renewable Energy at the Local Level: A Small but Growing Movement
- PV Solar Hits 2020 Cost Objectives, Given Back Seat to Concentrated Solar Power
- Let the Markets (Not Lawmakers) Decide the Fate of the Energy Grid
- Why Tesla’s Lead Just Got Bigger
Eric J. Fry is an international finance expert and former hedge fund manager with 30 years of investment experience. He’s The Oxford Club’s Macro Strategist and resident expert on global investment trends.
As the Editor of Fry’s Pinnacle Portfolio, Eric tracks the biggest macroeconomic events and geopolitical events unfolding around the globe. He pinpoints stocks and sectors on the cusp of explosive movements using his proprietary trading system called “Pinnacle.” Eric is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
- India: The Newest Reason to Buy Base Metals
- Natural Gas: What Do the Insiders Know?
- For Base Metals: “There Will Be Growth in the Spring”
- Which Way Is Copper Going? Examining Contrary Opinions
- The “Sunset” of Nuclear in the U.S., but “Dawn” Elsewhere?