Meet the Editors
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Strategic Trends Investor, The VIPER Alert, Dynamic Fortunes, Switch Trade Alert, and Energy & Resources Digest. His unique take on investing has led to countless outsized gains, including the largest returns in Club history.
With almost two decades of financial experience under his belt, Matthew’s expertise ranges from classic industries such as energy and mining to cutting-edge markets like small cap tech, cannabis and cloud computing. If it’s moving the markets, you can bet Matthew is there.
- Top 10 Most Profitable Pot Stocks
- How to Find a Bargain in the Growing Cannabis Industry
- Monthly Sales Trend Forms in Colorado Marijuana Market
- The Three C’s of Successful Investing
- Martha Stewart Joins the Cannabis Craze
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David Fessler is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Fessler’s Flash Profits, and a Contributing Editor to Strategic Trends Investor and Energy & Resources Digest. He also authored a best-seller, The Energy Disruption Triangle: Three Sectors That Will Change How We Generate, Use, and Store Energy.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- 4 ETFs to Play the EV Influx
- Tesla Delivers on $35K Model 3, Teases Model Y
- 5 Alternative Energy Plays to Watch
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal Sparks Controversy
- What Is the “Carbon Dividend”?