Meet the Editors
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Strategic Trends Investor, The VIPER Alert, Prime System Trader, Switch Trade Alert, and Energy & Resources Digest. His unique take on investing has led to countless outsized gains, including the largest returns in Club history.
With almost two decades of financial experience under his belt, Matthew’s expertise ranges from classic industries such as energy and mining to cutting-edge markets like 3D printing, cannabis, cloud computing and small cap tech. If it’s moving the markets, you can bet Matthew is there.
- AG Jeff Sessions Ousted as Cannabis Passes in Midterms
- FAANG’s Reign Questioned as MAAN Moves In
- British Pot Stocks and Global “Green Chips”
- Where Is the Price of Crude Headed?
- Beyond the Bong: Election Day, Earnings and ETFs
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David Fessler is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Fessler’s Flash Profits, and a Contributing Editor to Strategic Trends Investor and Energy & Resources Digest. He is also the author of The Energy Disruption Triangle: Three Sectors That Will Change How We Generate, Use, and Store Energy.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- Tubular LEDs Make Fluorescent Lighting Obsolete
- Companies Fuel Fast-Growing, Emerging Economies in China, Vietnam, Brazil
- China Disrupts Transportation With EVs, Buses and Scooters
- Don’t Give Up on Tesla, Musk and Electric Vehicles
- TransCanada Clears Legal Hurdle for Keystone XL Pipeline