Meet the Editors
Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Emerging Trends Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Oxford Resource Explorer, Prime System Trader and The VIPER Alert. He is also a Contributing Editor to Energy & Resources Digest.
His unique take on investing – focusing on predictable “Prime Periods” for companies in various industries, including energy, tech and consumer staples – has led to countless outsized gains.
Matthew cut his teeth in the industry as a writer for the energy trade publications Natural Gas Week, Gas Market Reconnaissance and Oil Daily. He also dug into exports and international trade finance for Business Credit magazine.
- Warning: Bomb Coming in Marijuana Market
- Cannabis Surges… But 10 Companies Are Still On Sale
- China to U.S.: “I Can’t Quit You”
- How the U.S. Is Backing China Into a Corner
- This Chinese Car Company Is Crushing Tesla
Energy and Infrastructure Strategist
David Fessler is the Energy and Infrastructure Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Fessler’s Flash Profits, and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As a degreed electrical engineer, Dave was vice president of two successful tech businesses – LTX Corporation and Quality Telecommunications Inc. Since “retiring” at age 47, Dave has used his educational and professional experience to research the best opportunities in the technology, infrastructure and energy sectors.
A true energy innovator, Dave has installed his own microgrid to power his 68-acre farm in Pennsylvania and can be seen on the road in an all-electric vehicle. His in-depth research and expert presentations on renewable energy have incited strong praise from fellow industry leaders.
- Swiss Startup Invents Unique Energy Storage Solution
- Energy Storage Secures Future for Renewables
- How the Rise of EVs Is Leading Oil’s Demise
- Cold War-Era Act Could Save Coal and Nuclear Power
- Trump’s EPA to Freeze Fuel Economy Standards
Eric J. Fry is the Macro Strategist of The Oxford Club. He is the Editor of Fry’s Pinnacle Portfolio, and a Contributing Editor to Oxford Resource Explorer and Energy & Resources Digest.
As our resident expert on global investment trends, Eric tracks the biggest macroeconomic events and geopolitical events unfolding around the globe.
He is an international finance expert and former hedge fund manager with more than 30 years of investment experience.
In 2016, Eric won the Portfolios with Purpose competition – Wall Street’s most prestigious investment competition – beating 650 of the biggest names in finance with a 12-month return of 150%.
- Brazilian Election Presents “Blood in the Streets” Buying Opportunity
- China Ramps Up Solar Capacity Despite a Slow 2018
- Base Metals Say “Buy Me!”
- Speculators Welcome in Faith-Based Crypto World
- No Respect for Natural Resources Despite Strong Earnings Growth